How to Advertise in Council Publications
- The Silver Saver is a snip-and-save coupon section which we are introducing in the September 2012 edition of the Council Communicator.
- Each single coupon ad will be 2-1/2" square and designed with a "cut me out" dotted border. This is an affordable way to focus attention on your business and drive new customers to your door!
- 6 bi-monthly editions per year. With over 61,000 of each issue printed, and targeted to reach the entire county.
- Distributed at over 50 additional locations, including restaurants, physicians offices, public buildings, coffee shops and many others.
- Ads for as low as $30 each!
- Distributed in The Delaware Gazette in the city of Delaware, in the Sunbury News, and to subscribers of The Columbus Dispatch throughout Delaware county.
Additional advertising opportunities are currently available in our bimonthly Council Communicator newspaper:
We are also offering special pricing on a limited number of ads on our home page, which receives over 1,000 unique visitors each month.
To advertise in any of our other publications, please contact us.